Ad

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Boston 48 Hour Film Project

Tuesday was the Finale of the Boston 48 Hour Film Project. From something like 80 films, the final list had been winnowed down to 14 films. I'd already attended one of the six original screening nights, so statistically I should have seen at least two of these films, but I'd only seen one of them before.

There were some great videos. The winner "All for Knot" was a great piece of acting, shooting and editing, and three or four of the other movies were almost as good. All in all, pretty impressive.

Below are some of the best entries (unfortunately, I couldn't find a couple of other movies I wanted to include.)





Anything from The2ndAct on Vimeo







Behind the Scenes of "Love Hurts" from Ben Pender-Cudlip on Vimeo.

No comments: